Saints Preserve Us-Revisited

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Saints Preserve Us - Revisited.

Post  AshBash on Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:14 pm

Peyton was slightly disheartened by the fact that Janice would not be joining the two of them for dinner after all. She would have to coax the woman into dining with them at a later date. "If you'll be here tomorrow, would you mind giving me that cooking lesson, Janice? I would like to make you and Abbadon lunch at some point." Peyton requested, offering the woman a smile. Her attention was diverted elsewhere though as she felt Abbadon's hand land lightly on her arm. Initally, she tensed, but seeing the gentle smile on his face reversed her nervousness into that of pure relaxation. She was now at ease, knowing that he was, apparently, not too hung up over their little scuffle in the bath prior to locking himself in solitude. The way he looked upon her coerced a smile out of her. Peyton took a seat next to him, resting her legs in his lap as she began to lose focus of Janice in the room. "When will you be leaving tonight?" She questioned, running her fingers through his hair and giving the locks at the nape of his neck a playful tug.

AshBash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saints Preserve Us-Revisited

Post  Chelsea<3 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:25 pm

Abbadon put his hands on Peyton's calves, rubbing his hands up and down as he thought. He needed to kill tonight, if he didn't he would only be that much more of a danger to Peyton and he didn't want that. "I'll probably leave around midnight." He spoke softly, pursing his lips afterwards. "I'll be back before you wake up. You'll be okay here though, no one comes on the property." Abbadon's homestead was avoided, most people in the area had at least some idea of what was going on, but no one could prove a thing and they were written off as superstitious swamp nuts who had been drinking the water too long. Janice listened carefully to his plans, she was concerned about Peyton's well being-she was too nice of a girl for Abbadon to make a snack out of, accidental or otherwise. "Dinner is finished, so I suppose I'll be heading out." She turned the stove off and hung her apron on the back of the pantry door. "Be careful!" She reminded as she headed towards the front door.

Chelsea<3
Admin

View user profile http://loveless.forum-motion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash on Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:41 pm

Peyton twitched slightly as his fingertips tickled the spot just behind the bend of her knees. Much to her liking, he had never set his mind to finding out weather or not she was ticklish, and she hoped that he didn't find pleasure from his accidental finding. He was sadistic, yet plaful in nature, afterall. Peyton found some comfort in knowing that even though she would be alone on the property for a while, she would be entirely safe, and that by the time she woke up, he would be back at the old plantation. Peyton leaned in to steal a kiss, only to be reminded of the stubble that had overtaken Abbadon's face in the process. Distastefully wrinkling her nose, she spoke up about it. "You really should shave.. The look is very sexy, but first degree burns on your breasts don't feel that great. She commented quietly as she bit her lip playfully. Peyton was then reminded of Mrs.Abbot's prescence and called out a farewell from her seat next to Abbadon in the kitchen. "Goodnight Janice!"

AshBash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:57 am

A smile pulled at Abbadon's lips as he leaned down and gently returned the kiss. "As you wish." He nuzzled her cheek afterwards, teasing her. "I do like this area after all" He trailed a finger from her collar bone towards her cleavage. Peyton held a certain quality that Abbadon liked, he wasn't sure if it was her feisty personality or if it was just the lovely body she inhabited. "Is there anything special you want to do tomorrow?" He raised an eyebrow at her as he put he reached for a fork and began to pick at the plate of food that Janice had left. "I was thinking I might walk you around the grounds and show you some of the old buildings." He knew the history of the plantation better than any book that had been written on it. "Maybe we could go to dinner in the French Quarter in New Orleans?"

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash on Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:10 am

Peyton flicked the hand that had casually found its way down into the low cut shirt she had donned on after her soak in the tub, playfully chastizing Abbadon for his actions. She grasped the drink of icy water, now dripping with condensation, and brought it up to her lips careful to avoid dropping glass. It took no time at all for her to answer his question. "I'd love for you to show me the buildings. I absolutely love the architecture of this house. The barn looks awfully pretty too, but I didn't take a look around on my own. The horses kept my attention until the sun started to set." She offered him a light smile before turning to her own plate of food. Taking a forkful of the food Janice prepared, she scrutinized the food, savoring its flavour before nodding in approval. "Okay, I see why you keep Janice around. She's a devine cook." Peyton approved, taking her fork back to the plate again and giving Abbadon a playful wink.

AshBash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:26 am

"She is. She's been around for a very long time. I can remember when she didn't have a single gray hair." Abbadon teased as he stuffed another bite into his mouth. He chewed thoughtfully, his elbows resting on the counter. "Jack and Molly are characters, I bought them when they retired out of carriage driving around New Orelans. I've always loved drafts." He seemed much more humanistic tonight, he felt it too. He didn't feel like a murderous monster around Peyton, he felt what he had always assumed to be normal. "There are a couple barns, but they are really just used for storage now besides the stable. Several slave quarters, a smoke house, and a couple more buildings. You'll like it, the place is pretty big. We can go out on the bayou tomorrow too if you want." He reached for his glass as he spoke, taking a drink of the sweet peach tea.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash on Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:35 am

The atmosphere had completely changed from what it had been a few hours prior. Abbadon was much more relaxed now that he had run off to be a recluse. She supposed that whatever issues were there before were now resolved, and that she was greatful for. Peyton had never felt uneasy or insecure around him before today, and she pray it wouldn't return to the tense nature. After another bite, Peyton pushed her dinner plate further onto the counter, now completely stuffed. As he mentinoed the bayou, her eyes lit up. Of all the pictures she had seen, Louisiana was absolutely breathtaking. Her enthusiasm was slightly erased though, at the thought of the wildlife that could potentially endanger her own well being. "I'll go as long as you promise I won't be eaten by an alligator or attack by something while we are out there. capiche?" Peyton questioned, extending her pinky finger in a childlike manner.

AshBash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:06 pm

"I can't promise that." Abbadon chuckled as he hopped down from the bar stool and carried the near empty plate to the sink. "It would be the cleanest way to get rid of you if I get tired of you between now and tomorrow." He teased her as he walked behind her chair. "But I have very strong doubts that will happen, so you may assume you are safe." His voice got lower as he spoke, he brushed Peyton's hair to one side of her neck and leaned down to kiss it. He felt like he would never get enough of Peyton, he was infatuated. "But for now, I could give you a tour of another bedroom." He nibbled on her lobe before he began to work his way down to her collar bone leaving a few rather ambitious bites while he wrapped his arms around her waist.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash on Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:22 pm

Abbadon's comments made Peyton narrow her eyes as he insisted it would be an easy way to get rid of a body, letting the wildlife consume her on their trip out to the bayou. He was redeemed, however, by the affection he began showing her only moments after. Peyton relaxed while Abbadon's lips tantalized her in ways that no one else had been capable of before. It irked her that she was putty in his hands most of the time to his sexual advances. She enjoyed being a strong individual who could shut someone down with ease, but he of course found a way around this. Groaning quietly, she leaned against his chest. "I'll allow you to give me a tour of another bedroom, but if you're looking to get lucky you're going to have to wait til tomorrow." She insisted, hopping from her seat and swatting his behind. "You wear me out, boy." Peyton admitted, lacing her fingers through his. "Let me recuperate and I'll do you in every room your little heart desires." She grinned, reaching up to steal a quick kiss.

AshBash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 on Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:54 am

Abbadon opened the heavy oak doors, maneuvering his large body as quietly as he could. The house was old and the floors creaked though, but he hoped that wasn't enough to wake Peyton. He held the door until it slipped back into place with a soft thud. It wouldn't be a pretty sight if Peyton saw him, he was shirtless and covered in blood, wings protruding from his back, his teeth were all sharpened into points and his pupils resembled a snake's. It was too exhausting for him to stay in human form all the time though, and he had kept the disguise up around Peyton for days, he needed a break or he would have to feed again soon. Time had taught him which floorboards creaked and he carefully stepped over them as he made his way back to his room. As he stepped to the side to avoid a small table, the tip of the black, feathery wing caught one of the paintings and sent it crashing to the ground.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash on Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:23 am

Peyton had been sleeping peacefully until there was a quiet crash outside of her door. She was instantly on alert. Even though Abbadon had assured her numerous times before he had departed for the late-scheduled business meeting, she still was uncomfortable with the idea of spending the night in the house alone. At least in her Chicago apartment there was an alarm and security around the clock to keep her mind at ease. Peyton slipped out from underneath the silken sheets and quietly tiptoed toward the wooden bedroom door she had left cracked during the night. Her fingers wrapped around the cold, smooth finish of a candle holder that had been sitting on a small table near the doorway. She was careful to keep quiet as she pushed the bedroom door open, only to grimace as it creaked quietly. Before her was the single most terrifying creature she had ever laid eyes upon. Peyton dropped the candlestick out of pure fear, jumping as she realized she had caused what happened to be none other than Abbadon Solace, in what appeared to be something from a horror movie, to notice her presence. After slamming the door as if the wooden structure was any measure against Abbadon's strength, Peyton fumbled for where the lock on the doorknob should have been, only to find there was no such feature on the handle.

AshBash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 on Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:16 am

"Fuck." Abbadon cursed under his breath, his body had been trying to revert back to a human form from the second Peyton opened the door. All of the possible scenarios raced through his head. If she ran. He'd have to catch her before she could let anything out of the bag. Then he would have to figure out what to do with her. He didn't want to kill her, but what choice would he have? Experience told him that he'd be better off to just end it quick rather than trying to hide her, but he enjoyed her, he didn't want her dead. He knew he couldn't let her out of his sight for now though. "Peyton." He bit his lip as he talked, realizing how royally fucked he was and that everything between them was ruined. "I'm coming in." He pushed his weight against against the door easily pushing in open and shutting it behind him. His gaze was cast down to his feet as he tried to think of how to explain what happened.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash on Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:33 am

All things became still and quiet in the house after she had slammed the door closed behind her. It was a feeble attempt to barricade herself from the monster that had just stood in the hallway before her, she knew, but human nature was overwhelming. Peyton's breath caught in her throat as Abbadon uttered noise from the other side of the heavy wooden door that stood between the two of them. She instantly scrambled to her feet and hurriedly made her way toward the opposite side of the room. There was no option to escape from the room she had been cornered in. If anything, she would have to drop from the second story window, possibly injuring herself to such an extreme that her escape would be pointless. "Get out!" Her voice was saturated with fear as she spoke. "Get the fuck out of here! Leave me alone!" Peyton shouted, wrapping her arms around herself protectively as she backed into the cold, metal footboard.

AshBash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 on Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:01 am

"I'm not leaving, Peyton." Abbadon's voice was surprisingly calm as he spoke. He didn't want to scare her more than she already was, though he didn't see how that seemed possible. He took a seat in one of the chairs across the room from her and crossed a leg over his lap. He didn't know what to say or do. "Just calm down, okay? I'm not going to hurt you." He finally looked up at her, he could already smell the panic rushing through her blood, the adrenaline. He knew he probably couldn't convince her of that, but he was rambling. "I haven't hurt you yet have I? I've had plenty of chances too. Just please-don't run." His hands gripped the arm rests on the chair. Abbadon felt the strange need to comfort her, he wanted to hold her. But he knew that wasn't a good idea. He didn't like to see her like this.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash on Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:29 am

Peyton attempted to swallow the lump that had found itself lodged in her throat. She was well aware that it resulted from the fear she was encompassed in. Words began escaping from Abbadon's lips, but all Peyton recognized was the sound of his voice. She was incapable of what he was attempting to explain. Her head began shaking in disagreeance. It was slowly at first, but escalated quickly as he continued speaking to her, coaxing her to continue the trust that had been built up over the course of their relationship. She wasn't about to fall into victim by some beautiful, yet terrifyingly deadly creature. She would not be coaxed yet again into a particularly dangerous situation. It was then that Peyton snapped and began grabbing random objects, chucking them across the room in his general direction as hard as she possibly could. "You sick son of a bitch! Do not talk to me that way. Do you hear me? I want you to get out. Now." She was immensely angry, entirely crushed by this new-found knowledge, and beyond terrified to sleep in the same house as Abbadon Solace, let alone continue to chase a relationship with him.

AshBash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:21 am

Abbadon flinched as a lamp post hit his chest, it didn't hurt so much as it was a natural reaction. "Quit throwing things." His voice was more firm this time, he meant it. A lot of things in the house were not easily replaced and had been in the house as long as he had. He fought to control his growing anger with her. No one talked to him the way she did, because they knew he would have their head. "I'm not going anywhere. I've been this way as long as I've existed. I'm still the same person that I was 12 hours ago and you were fucking me then." His voice was taunting, tempting her to come at him. Not that he meant it that way, but he didn't know how to debate this, this was how he argued his point. "Calm down. You're much safer here than you are anywhere else." That much was true, he had no plans of hurting her or letting anything else harm her. The same couldn't be said for the rapists and murders lurking in Chicago.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash on Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:40 am

As Abbadon's tone grew harsher, Peyton realized the clock that had been setting on the bedside table was now being so tightly gripped that her knuckles were turning white. Instead of throwing it in the direction of the monster gloating in the chair on the far side of the room, she slammed it down onto the wooden table beside her bed where it was originally placed. For a split second fear crept up on her, but once he continued taunting her about their sexual encounters, Peyton succombed to rage. It was burning inside of her, fueling her idiotic desire to physically assault the man opposite her. Promptly, Peyton crossed the room and backhanded Abbadon. "You're an ass." She cursed hoarsely before going in search of the shoes she had kicked underneath the bed hours prior to Abbadon leaving for his 'business meeting'.

AshBash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:49 am

Abbadon reached out and grabbed Peyton's hand after she had hit him. "If you were anyone else, I would be ripping your guts out." He glared at her and gave her a warning. "You're not leaving, Peyton. I'm not going to let you." He kicked her shoes right back under the bed just as she had pulled them out. "They are things a lot worse than me outside. I won't hurt you, they will, they will kill you and it won't be a quick death. They will hold you down and rape you and enjoy every fucking second of it, your throat will be ripped out and your cold, dead body is going to be covered in cuts and bruises, all black and blue. I'm not going to let you put yourself in that kind of danger." His voice was a low growl as he spoke at first, but it softened up by the last sentence. "I don't need to sleep Peyton. I can stay up as long as I need too to ensure that you don't go anywhere."

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash on Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:11 am

The thought of creatures existing that were far more menacing and brutal than Abbadon himself was terrifying. It did not, however, change how she felt about being someone's possession, their little play thing. The grip Abbadon still held around her wrist disgusted her, and she pulled away with as much force as she could muster up. The ending result wasn't what she had hoped for, and her wrist promptly collided with the metal bed frame. Her eyes instantly welled up with tears from the searing pain that encompassed her wrist. "Fuck!" Peyton shouted, pinning her arm against her midsection as if it would help what she knew was a fractured bone at the very least. The sight of Abbadon reaching out to comfort or support her was the icing on top of the cake, and she began kicking in his general direction, attempting to keep him away from her. "So help me god, if you touch me again.." She muttered, keeping her arm pinned to her stomach as she went in search of the shoes he had pushed away from her moments earlier.

AshBash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:22 am

Abbadon pulled his closed fist back to him, he hadn't meant to hurt her. "Peyton. You're aren't leaving here. You can't." If he let her leave alive, then someone would have his head and hunt her down. He slid shoes back under the bed once more. He knew he was a horrific monster, but she would of found out at some point. He just wished that he could of kept it a secret a little longer. As odd as it was, Abbadon Solace cared about something. He cared about Peyton's well being and safety, he cared about her. "You don't have to like me, you don't have to talk to me. But you are not leaving." He emphasized the last point. Abbadon knew this meant any affection, any feelings she had for him were gone. He grew angry with himself for even caring. Caring about a pathetic human. She should of been chained up and used a fuck toy, but he knew that would never happen. He couldn't do what he was suppose to do.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash on Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:22 am

Peyton forced her gaze over in Abbadon's general direction, fighting the urge to curse at him, and lay it on thick at that. After biting her tongue and forbidding herself to yell explicits, she rose from the floor and nodded to the bed.
"Underneath my bed, you are going to get my shoes and you will place them on my feet. Once you have succeeded in that, you will fetch me something, anything, to wear from my suitcase." Peyton instructed, her voice clearly displaying the discomfort in her wrist.
"I am going to get dressed. You will then get in your expensive little sports car that you take such wonderful care of and drive me to the hospital. I already know my wrist is broken, and despite your mightier-than-thou speech, physique, and persona, you will do as I say. Because so help me god, I will walk out of this house in nothing but my underwear and take my chances if you don't."
She was unwavering in the short, yet entirely firm speech she had just laid out for Abbadon to process. She did not care that he very capable of killing her in the blink of an eye, but henceforth in their relationship she was not intimidated by him. It was that knowledge that she continued to voice her thoughts, wishes, and demands. She believed his warning was entirely true, but she wasn't one to go down without a fight.
"Other than this instance, I don't want you to touch me. You are not to come into my room without being granted permission. In case you haven't learned, and I'm certain you have yet to do so, no actually means no when it comes from my mouth. And, in case it wasn't obvious, there is no chance in hell that you're going to fuck me. So you might want to pick a whore up on your way home from work to satisfy whatever sexual desires you have."
By now Peyton was entirely disgusted. She had been used for this man's thing's sexual gratification over the past month. She felt completely used, abused by this creature, and left a sour taste in her mouth.

AshBash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum